CONTEMPLATIONS

Friday, February 03, 2006

His Grace Never Fails





"For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again" (Prov, 24:16a, nkjv).



God's grace holds onto us strong. Nothing, not one thing can seperate us from His unchanging love. Sometimes we as Christians get afraid of loosing His grace. Sometimes we are fearful that we have somehow done the crime of all crimes and that we're no longer "allowed" His grace. Friends the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that this grace is here to the full that we are saved to the uttermost. Jesus said it was finished on the cross and I don't think he was lying. Rest assured that if we confess our sins to Him and repent our trangressions have been removed, as far as the east is from the west. God's love, His grace does not stop. Somtimes in my life I have mucked up so badly but God just keeps pouring His life love on me. I'm not preaching a water down everyone is okay gospel here. Jesus is Lord and He will come back to judge the world soon. But we must commit ourselves fully into His grace and trust on His death and ressurection alone. Don't struggle with God, let Him win you over with grace.

If you want more information on what it is to be a Christian please do email me and I'll be more than happy to chat you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home